Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Change

More often than not, a change instills freshness in life. And I experienced it last week on a two day trip to Chandigarh.
I had always frowned upon my dad's suggestions on accompanying him to the city. To a person living in a metro, a change could never be a trip to another city. "What can I get in Chandigarh that is not available in Delhi?", I asked my dad everytime. To me, mountains or beaches or jungles or countryside. These were the definition of change.

But the trip came as fresh breeze to me. I was amused by the magnificent beauty of the city. Clean roads cutting at right angles. Planned colonies, planned market. Sector 17 was icing on the cake.

The most important thing, I came out of my emotional trough ( read my last post).

Now my dad has asked me to have a trip to Ludhiana. But Mumbai is where I plan to head off to. 
Let's see.

1 comment:

Swati said...

Gud yar..
after having such hectic routine a "change" is must.
i hope u enjoyed there.
Hey u wanna come "Mumbai"?
Come on buddy.. we will enjoy.. hey u will meet me na?
Yar birthday party is pending. So you have to come n meet me..
Even if u dont meet me do go to Gateway of India and Marine Drive..
I m sure you will like that place.

Do let me know if you r coming.
All the best dear.

Hey what abt your studies?? going on na??
Do it.

Bye tc.