Wednesday, October 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOMI

As the title suggests, this post goes to you, birthday gal. 
Naomi, it seems like yesterday when you used to dismiss my hairstyle as horrendous and almost laughed at me wearing bathroom slippers in college.

TIME FLIES.

We have become friends. Though you still leave no chance to pull my leg;)
You have been jolly and you have been supportive. You have been an example and have been true.
I always carried admiration and respect for you. And this admiration and respect keeps on growing in my heart. 

Through this post, I take the opportunity to wish you on your birthday. May The Almighty showers HIS blessings upon you. And May you continue climbing the ladder of success, always.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.



7 comments:

tarun said...

Naomi..wishing you a happy happy..new year of your own..may Lord give you the ability, the strength and the desire to hope and strive for all that is best in this world and should have been with you..have an eventful year ahead..
Tarun..

Anita said...

hi Naomi, wish you a very very happy birthday! May God bless you with all happiness n success in your life....may all your dreams be realized!
Anita

Divya Suryavanshi said...

Eyloo Naomi,
Hope alls gr8 wid u.. N m quite sure u know me.. :P .. bro has obviously told u quite a lot abt me.. hehe.. neways A veeryy Verryy Happy Bday.. Have a Gr8 life ahead n i wish u all the success and happiness..
All the very Best
Have fun!

P.S. - Trust me m Like totally smiling while posting this comment, Lol.. Cuz its 3 of my friends' Bday and my lil cousin sis's bday too today.. :D

Swati said...

Hi Naomi,
WISH YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.
I feel great to wish you on this day as today is "dhanteras" also.
May God give u happiness, success, and may ur dreams come true today.

God bless u Naomi.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN AND HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU AND UR FAMILY.

Enjoy...

Hey birthday party is due .... dont forget..
hehehhe

bye tc gn.

Naomi said...

a huge thank you to all of you for making me feel like a star on my day :)
(apologies for the late reply...i was out of station and my pc is out of order!!)
Kunal- Thanks a lot for initiating this...for getting me in touch with all your friends. Your return gift is that for once m not writing anything to pull your legs :p

Tarun- Thanks a lot. Hope your course is going well and that we catch up sometime and pull kunal's legs..bada maza aayega :)

Anita- Thanks a lot....:)

Divya - Thanks a lot :)..yes i know you quiet well through kunal now...would love to meet you sometime :)

Swati-- thanks again.. and the party is on anytime you want :)

Kunal Gautam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kunal Gautam said...

@ Naomi!!
The best return gift I have ever got:P