Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks for your wishes



Sanjeev, Swati, Dr Mona, all those who wished me on my birthday through their valuable comments on this blog, I say Thank You to all . I also thank those who wished me through other fora. My family, my sister, Saurav, Michael, Tarun, Anjor, Gaurav bhai, Anna, Alka, Ruchi, Sanchi, Rajni, Farah, Shivani, Mannu, Pooja mam, Satya sir, Vaibhav, Gary, Ankit, Vijay, Sanya, Bala, Navdha, Monika, Ashis, Roshan sir, Dhiraj,Arti, Manmohan, Ranvijay, and my whole team. The list is endless. Apologies called for, if I have forgotten any name.


I also thank those who wished me in their hearts and shall tell their feelings the next time I meet them. And shall tell how busy they were to .........


Hehehehehe.


A special thanks to the person who introduced me to a new dimension of celebration. I always thought that the birthday boy/ gal has to throw a party. But this time, i was treated to a marvellous lunch. Custard was YUMMY. Thanks Naomi.

Ok buddies, till next time, ciao.


P.S. Do NOT forget to take a bite of THIS cake. :P

No comments: