Thursday, September 24, 2009

Positive!!! HOW?????

Friends, I am grateful to all of you for going through this blog and providing with your valuable feedback. Believe me, I never knew that my writings could ever be appreciated. I am no intellectual, I do not hold any degree/ diploma in literature. Moreover, I do not possess the hobby of reading. Yes friends, I do not read. Of the very few books that I have read, all were gifted. I mention reading because I always thought 'reading' was an indispensable recipe to write well.
Okay okay, let me NOT brag much. 

Through this post, I take an opportunity to thank those who consistently encourage me to write more and more.

I just noticed, I start my posts well, but end up pointing the negatives. That is why I want to write something positive. 

But friends, I am going through the toughest times of my life. Yes, I make no bones in sharing that I am in the worst mindset since I remember. We, a family of four, have seen days much worse. But I never lost heart. Today, I stand on crossroads, professional life refuses to take off. As if not getting a call for the IAS interview was not enough, I keep on getting bugged. Personally, I have never been so lonely among so many friends. 
I do not put the details. But I think my condition can be understood by the fact that since Monday, I have been taking anti-depression pills. And it took me great efforts to write my last post, where I thanked all of you for wishing me on my birthday. But now I believe I must share. The doctor says that I must bring ONLY positive thoughts. 
But friends, when those who are close to you, they become the source of depression, then what can be done?
Now Swati, please tell me, where can I get positive topics from. I am sorry Sanjeev. I lied. I am still on pills. Shall discontinue them soon. May be a day or two. 

In the end, I can only thank all those who have been so supportive all this while.
A special thanks to my boss Pooja Mam. Your support in the office was so healing. Deepak, Gary, Vaibhav, Ranvijay, Swati, and all those who took care of me, I thank all of you.

No friends, I do NOT need your sympathies. Just wishes, that I come out of it.

I promise to come out of it. Very soon. 





1 comment:

Swati said...

Hey kunal i would really like to say something very important..
"Dont expect 'anything' from anyone" except your from your family.. Take my words 2day Kunal.. it will really help you in your life.. n m telling u bcoz this is my personal experience.. n i think i m ur one of d good frnd.. So do take care buddy..
Life mien utaar chadav aate hi hai.. uske alava zndgi mein maza nahi aata.. that doesnt means u should take so much of tensions that u will need such pills...

Kunal promise us that you will "never" take tension to this extent...
try to solve d problem.. every problem has a solution in this world...

Agli baar agar tujhe aise pills lene ki naubat aayi toh teri khair nahi bete.. yaad rakhna... vahan aakar dhulai karungi teri...

take care... n ya last bt not least.. WE all r with u...

call whnevr u feel lonely.. WE all r there for u...

Take care n live healthy life...