Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am back :)

Resuming something after a hiatus can be tricky. Be it playing cricket, visiting the gym, going out driving, whatever. With one significant exception, that is meeting some one dear to you, a long break makes us rusty - at least it is the case with me. And blogging is no exception here.
This break was due to The Mains Exams. But it took me another one month to word my thoughts here. Don't know why, but didn't feel like doing so. But i am sure I shall catch up.
World has seen changes in these 3 months. Both good and Bad.
Shall write on those issues later - separately.
But I shall end this post, by paying my Homage to the victims of the ghastly attacks on India's financial capital. And tribute to all the heroes who fought valiantly during the crisis.
Good to see the Indians getting united.

No comments: